I am redirecting this question to the beginners-cgi list. Please respond to the
original poster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and  the beginners-cgi list, not
the beginners list. Thank
you.

Cheers,
Kevin

On Tue, Jun 12, 2001 at 04:23:47PM -0600, T&R Customer Service
([EMAIL PROTECTED]) spew-ed forth:

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
Nuclear explosions under the Nevada desert? What the f*ck are we testing for?