[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
: I am writing a script that takes form input and encrypts it using Crypt::GPG,
:  and emails it using Mail::Sendmail. I am using CGI::Param as my parser.
: Here is my problem. I am able to run the script fine from the shell, but
: am unable to run it through Apache. The only error I am receiving is "Premature
: end of script headers" in the Apache error log, which leads me to believe
: that it is a permissions issue.

This error usually means that the script is printing something to
STDOUT before printing the HTTP header. When you run it from the
command line, what's the first thing it prints?

-- tdk