On Tue, 26 Jun 2001, David Simcik wrote:

>       I'm looking for a way to maintain session-like state in my perl scripts
> running on IIS. While I'm certain I've seen modules for this under Apache,
> are there any equivalents under IIS? I certainly willing to look at
> workarounds as well. :-)

If you are using ASP, there is a global Session object you can access
(although it is nowhere as smart and cool as the Apache::Session stuff).
Otherwise, you will probably need to implement something using DB_File or
similar.

-- Brett
                                   http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
Leibowitz's Rule:
        When hammering a nail, you will never hit your
        finger if you hold the hammer with both hands.