hi yall,
    yup,  i'm an old country boy...     lol    i'm strugling here to learn perl on my
own and with help from(maybe yall)lol      so plz bare with me...
    i need some advice on an issue here...   i'm creating, well trying to create,  a
ranking system for my online pals...   i've accomplished user signup,  print info to
flatfile database...  send confirmation of account and a search for lost userid and
pwd...

now,  i got to thinking...   if say a user wants to update their info( change pwd,
name, etc...)    i'm just completely lost here...

does anyone have a good explanation or some code snippets i can look at?
tx again
RD Sr.