So how exactly do I add the error checking in there?
Hints anyone since I am very new to this whole process.

Thanks

                    "Brett W. McCoy"

                    <bmccoy@chapelper        To:     Bjorn Nilsen
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
                    ilous.net>               cc:
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]>,
                                             <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

                    07/17/2001 08:24         Subject:     RE: passing form values to
another
                    PM                       Perl script

On Wed, 18 Jul 2001, Bjorn Nilsen wrote:

> This is all true but not what he is asking.
>
> I know of one way, you can call a CGI script with the parameters that you
> would normally feed into a form in the URL.
> eg: http://test.com/test.pl?stuff="bla"&numbers=23

I don't know that's what he asked about... he said he wanted to use values
from a form as command-line arguments to another script.  Regardless, you
still need to practice safe form validation practices, no matter what you
ned up doing with the data.

-- Brett

http://www.chapelperilous.net/btfwk/
Consultants are mystical people who ask a company for a number and then
give it back to them.