<quoting of replies reformatted>

And at 05:41 PM 07/19/2001 -0400, bc wrote:
>i though it was?

I guess the one exception to the heredoc terminator rule is that it must
end with a newline, if im not mistaken. Since the terminator in question
appears at the very end of your script, i'll bet dollars to dougnuts that
you didnt add a newline at the end of the "end_of_page" terminator.

btw, try not to post responses in "jeopardy style" (aka top posting)...it
makes quoting and followups very disjointed and hard to follow...not to
mention a PITA to reformat :)

Aloha,
mel

--
mel matsuoka                      Hawaiian Image Productions
Chief Executive Alphageek                (vox)1.808.531.5474