--- Larry Mullis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Any thoughts /comments on "Writing CGI Applications with Perl" by Kevin Meltzer and
>Brent
> Michalski?
>
> Thanks,
> Larry

I have a copy of it on my desk here at work and have been very pleased with it.  Prior
to this, I
think the best book was CGI Programming with Perl, second edition.  This one, however,
seems to be
a much nicer style.

The code examples are clear and actually do things that people want.  Further, good
security and
coding practices are evident throughout the book.  The only issues that I had with the
book are
stylistic ones rather than code or information.  I highly recommend it.

For an added bonus, try to figure out what the code on the cover does ;)

Cheers,
Curtis Poe

=====
Senior Programmer