Hey,
        I, like the rest of you, am always looking for ways to make my life more
convenient. Especially when coding. To this end, I am looking to fashion a
well-rounded template doc that I can use in Homesite (where I do most of my
work right now) made up of the essential pieces I'd expect to work with in
Perl and with a strong layout. I have trolled through most of the better
Perl books out there (Camel, Cookbook, Effective Perl, CGI Programming), but
have yet to find an example template outlined succintly (aside from the VERY
basic). So the question is, if anybody else does this (I'd be shocked if no
one did), what do YOUR templates looks like? What are some of the
idiomatically most important elements that should be included???

Regards,
DTS