There actually is a setting to use the shebang line with Apache for Win32
and activestate.  There's not much point to it, but since I test CGIs at
home, and my server is unix, it lessens the transition.  Of course, half the
things I do can't run on Windows, but it works for the basics. (some of
them)

Ryan

> I don't work on *nix type systems much, but I assume that you are using
Apache and need a shebang