Okay guys, can we PLEASE not post messages to both the beginners and the
beginners-cgi lists?  I'm on both, and I know that lots of the people
out there are on both.  So, we end up with 2 copies of each message.
Plus, if you have your filters set up stupid like some of us (yeah, me)
you end up with 4 copies of each message.  So please, for the love of
all that is holy, pure, and good in this world, just post to the related
group.

#!/usr/bin/Brian Johnson
$job        = "Laziness";
$pay        = 0;
$motivation = "None";
$business   = "Source1Results.com, LLC";
$website    = "www.source1results.com";
if($contact_brian) {
  $sendmail = "brianj\@source1results.com";
}