Forgot to send my post to the list.  Sorry.

I can point you to a module, but I can point you to a software product that
works for *nix and NT.  Try http://bb4.com.  The product is called Big
Brother, and it's used on campus here at Spring Arbor University.  Our
sysadmin uses it, so I can't give you details, but I know it works well.

Bradley M. Handy
Programmer Analyst
Spring Arbor University
--www.arbor.edu
--mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Quote: If women don't find you handsome
they should at least find you Handy.
-- Steve Smith as Red Green from the Red Green Show