Hello EveryBody

I needed some advice for all.

I am working on a untilty which needs to perform server functions.

I am bit confused with compliation sequency of scripts, when we use "do",
"require" or "use" to include into our scripts.

I have written a library  file which contains all the common routines, and
include this in evey other script i write.

This file is very very long running around 3000 lines.  But most of the
scripts use around 10% of the libraray routines only.

As per my understanding when ever any script is invoked it will complie both
the script and the included files.  This is done each time the script is
invoke.

I would like to know if I can group this subroutines into different files
and include only the relevant routines an and when required depending upon
coditions at runtime.

This will keep the files size to be less and will also avoid unnecessary
compilation time.

with regards

Rajeev Rumale

That means I