>i have a cgi script to enter user data, etc.  i am also loading a couple
 >images.  when the cgi comes up on my web browser, ( i am running rh7.1,
 >apache 1.3.19 PHP/4.04p11 mod_perl/1.24_01 and using opera ) the form is
 >there fine and works.  my images don't show up.  there is no error in the
 >error.log, no entry for the image in the access log, and when i open the
 >source, i do see the IMG SRC tags there?  how can that be?  since i am not
 >using mod_perl do i need to disable that?

If you manually try to load the images, what happens?
Say, for example, your script is here:

    http://www.domain.com/cgi-bin/script.pl

And your images are referred this way:

    src="../images/bob.jpg"

In which case, try to load this file:

    http://www.domain.com/cgi-bin/../images/bob.jpg

What happens? Most of the time, non-executable files located in a cgi-bin
directory can NOT be accessed. If you're using relative links (like above -
with ".." or just plain "/"), then try switching to absolute links
("http://www.domain.com/images/bob.jpg";) and see what happens.

--
Morbus Iff ( i am your scary godmother )
http://www.disobey.com/ && http://www.gamegrene.com/