> When you write
>

>      $searchengine = $q->
> param("$se{searchengine}");
>      %se = { "av" => "AltaVista",
>              "yh" => "Yahoo",
>              "gg" => "Google"};
>

> ... why do you define %se after you have used it,
> instead of before? Why do
> you redefine it on every call to the subroutine? Why
Meaning I should define it before going to the
subroutine itself ? I really dunno this.

> do you call for
> $se{searchengine}, when you have only defined
> $se{av}, $se{yh} and $se{gg}?
> Why do you call the subroutine only once?

Well, I'm calling $se{searchengine} where
'searchengine' is the input taken from the user in
webpage. User choose the search engine from the
dropdown list.Options are Yahoo with value 'yh',
AltaVista 'av' and Google 'gg'.

> Why do you call the subroutine only once?
Do I have to call it many times in a loop. Once user
goes back to search, it a brand new search, right?

Correct me if I 'm wrong but basically I want to read
the input from the dropdown list and process the
search.

Thank again for your attention.Pls correct me.

Rgds,