Hi.

I'm trying to use CGI.pm to include multiple script tags in a web page.

I have code like the following:
    $html .= header();
    $html .= start_html(
                        -script => {
                            -language => 'JavaScript',
                            -src      => [
                                          '/javascript/foo.js',
                                          '/javascript/bar.js',
                                         ]
                        },
                       );
    $html .= 'Body goes here.';
    $html .= $query->end_html();

In the HTML head, this prints out:
<script language="JavaScript" src="ARRAY(0x887ef00)" type="text/javascript"></script>

Instead of:
<script language="JavaScript" src="/javascript/foo.js" type="text/javascript"></script>
<script language="JavaScript" src="/javascript/bar.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

With only one of the javascript sources, I correctly get:
<script language="JavaScript" src="/javascript/foo.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Is there any way to get multiple script tags using CGI.pm, or do I
need to abandon it?  The same question applies to multiple style
sheets.

+ Richard J. Barbalace
  [EMAIL PROTECTED]