Hoi,

I was wondering if it is possible to execute perl-commands, from a html
or txt file, from another perl-script.
So i can write a generic perl-script which can read some ascii-documents
and execute the perl commands that exist in that ascii-document (with a
known pre- and postfix)
So we can create html-docs like PHP. (Our intranet servers doesn't
support PHP)

An ascii-document example:

More html-code

<!-- Use this as prefix for the generic perl-script to say that all what
is following is perl-code to execute

perl-commands

--> Use this as postfix for the generic perl-script to say the
perl-script is done.

More html-code

An generic pseudo-perl example:

Read document line by line {
  if line == <!-- {
        get next line
        if line =! --> { execute line }
        }
  else { echo line }
}

It's just an idea. So, all your remarks are welcome.
Thanks in advance

Peter