Prashant Kukde wrote:

> Hi ,
>   I want to load my perl/ CGI script on production server. But, I dont know
> the root path...
> Is there anyway to get it using perl script or CGI script ??

if you're running apache, you can get the document root from the
environment variables:

print "Document root is: ", $ENV{DOCUMENT_ROOT};

if you need the directory where the cgi script resides, use the script
filename:

print "Script filename and directory is: ", $ENV{SCRIPT_FILENAME};

unfortunately, you didn't indicate what webserver you run, so i can't be
sure this will be helpful.