hey im really new to Perl and HTML and so far I've only learned the basics of the Perl
language. I have been aquainted with C++ however and the language is coming to me
pretty easily. My job on my webteam that we have for our school is to be the one who
writes the CGI-scripts. So far i have basic scripts written out, but i do not know how
to have the webpage run the scripts (i am not too good with HTML - it is not my part
of the team but the other person also does not know). can anyone help me please??
  matthew mangione