Hello All

I'm having trouble getting my host to install some sort of Perl templating
system on thier Linux server.
You see I dont't have time to learn PHP, I dont want to learn VBScript but
would like something similar to those, but using Perl as the lang.
I asked for any of the following to be installed, Apache::ASP, Mason, or
embperl.

They finally agreed to install embperl, then backtracked saying that it
required modperl, I thought it could run without modperl?

Anyone have any input/info on this that I could go back to my hosts with?,
or even suggest a host that will offer one of the above, though I must admit
I'm reluctant as other than this they have been quite good.

Can you please CC my personal email address on a reply as I recieve the
Digest form of this list, therefore won't see a reply til Monday.

Have good weekends all

John Moylan