Well franck , I could not get you logic in the first attempt.
Genrally password are associatied with users so the comparions shoud be
if  ( $user1 eq "myself" && $password1 eq "pass1")  {
    print " "
}

incase you need to if there "either" of user1 or user 2 then it should be

if  ( $user1 eq "myself" && $password1 eq "pass1")  || ( $user1 eq
"yourself" && $password1 eq "pass2")  {
    print "dfdfsafsa";
}

I cannot imagine a situation where you need to check "user1" and "user2".
Well may in some multiuser programs this may be required, but don;t have
much experience with that.

I would not be surprised if this not what you were looking for.  Actaull you
should elaborate the problem to a greater extent, then only you can expect
correct anwers

Rajeev Rumale