On 26 Sep 2001, Randal L. Schwartz wrote:

> I've found Pg to be more lightweight than MySQL.
>
> Again, not at all what I would have said a year ago.  But with the
> removal of the 8K limit per record, life with Pg is great!

I was in heaven when they added foreign keys.  Actually, I've been using
Pg since 1997, way before I started using MySQL, and only use MySQL when I
am forced to (i.e., when I have to do work for a client on a managed host
for which I have no way of changing their minds).

-- Brett
                                          http://www.chapelperilous.net/