I have serveral Project Managers that like to look up ip address (have me
tell them what they are) for a specific host on the internet. Tired of all
the calls I decided to scratch up a quick cgi for the intranet, and,
initially,
I was using the 'host' of 'nslookup' command on the system, but I wanted to
try to do it with gethostbyname() function. I found an old script of mine
that works from the command line, and incorporated it into my script, but I
don't actually get the result of the gethostbyname() functions at all. Here
is the cgi script:

Can someone tell me why I am not getting a list of ip's from this posted to
the page?

Thanks!

-James

#!/usr/bin/perl