Hi,
   I'm writing a survey form.  A cgi program processes the states of the form and
print out somethings and it prompts the user to enter e-mail address in a text box.
The user finishes the input of e-mail address. The same cgi program will call another
cgi program to process the input email address.
   I managed to work out the work separately; one cgi program to manipulate the state
of the form, another cgi program to process the email address.  However, when i
combined two cgi program into one.  It runs into trouble.

  Do anybody help on this?