On Wed, 2001-12-19 at 13:51, Bob Showalter wrote:
    This warning is caused by the space between "print" and the
    opening paren. You can suppress the warning by writing:

       print( qq|         # note no space after print

    instead of

       print ( qq|

Okay, I took out the extra space ...

    > ./index.pl
    > line 10.
    > ./index.pl
    > line 10.

    You are interpolating some variables that have an undef
    value. The line 10 refers just to the start of the string;
    the actual variables are down inside the qq|| block somewhere.

The supposedly undef variables are $ENV[REMOTE_HOST} and
$ENV{REMOTE_ADDR}
I changed them to defined variables (at beginning of code, with new CGI
statement):
my $raddr = $ENV{REMOTE_ADDR};
my $rhost = $ENV{REMOTE_HOST};
and I used the new variables in the HTML.

I am wondering if I should have vars in qq|| or not ... Going to try
using a concatenate method ...

--
Though I'll admit readability suffers slightly...
             -- Larry Wall in <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>