i am getting this error message in my apache error_log when i try to upload
a file...

CGI.pm: Server closed socket during multipart read (client aborted?)

i do not abort the upload.  i get this error as soon as i hit my "upload"
button.  weird, i can upload smaller files no problem.  files that are
between 10-40k are no problem.  when i upload 100-400k, i get this error
immediately.  is this an apache configuration issue?

matt