Polikarpov Cyrill wrote:
> I'm working whith perl but I don't know how to work whith cookies. Give
> me please some tips for this one ...

 A good start would probably be to read the documentation of
 HTTP::Cookies
 perldoc HTTP::Cookies
 or
 http://search.cpan.org/doc/GAAS/libwww-perl-5.63/lib/HTTP/Cookies.pm

 The CGI modules also offers support of cookies and have good examples
 on how to use them in it documentation:
 perldoc CGI
 or
 http://search.cpan.org/doc/LDS/CGI.pm-2.79/CGI.pm
 (search for the section called HTTP Cookies)

 A good read is merlyn's Web Techniques, at least two of them deals
 directly with cookies:
 http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/col61.html
 http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/WebTechniques/col32.html

 A lot of other articles are using Cookies too, and they're probably
 the best commented examples you could find.

 Hope this helps,
 Briac

--
briac