Does anyone know of a way to get Microsoft's Internet Explorer to display
the HTTP headers it transmits?  Would like to use them for debugging a
"learning" Perl script I'm trying to write on a client to talk to a CGI
script under Apache.

Getting "500" error, and the Apache error log shows "premature end of script
headers" if I try and send more than one name-value pair.  If I could see
the actual header content being transmitted by IE, my error(s) would
probably stand out like a sore thumb.

In case anyone wonders "why on earth is he trying to do the hard way rather
than using a browser" - no browser available. My environment is described
below.

----------

Have two mainframe Linux systems (Marist) running under IBM's VM Operating
System.

They aren't real world setups. Am using them to learn Linux, Perl, and CGI.
Apache is on both, but no browser is available.

Have O'Reilly's "CGI Programming" which helps a lot, but would like to cut
down on the amount of time its taking to grunt it out.

Thanks,

Hew

Hewlett M. Pickens
B I Moyle Associates, Inc.