Hi all,

I''m not a gifted programmer, but I have this ambitious plan. I run a
non-commercial site about search engines and I have a lot of Perl scripts
running doing all sorts of search things, f.e. one section searches
Google-documentes in Dutch at
http://www.voelspriet.nl/googledocumentenzoeker.htm

Now I would love to offer my users a little piece of software with the same
functionality of that URL above. The file (that I will have to make, so I
need your help) should do exactly the same - the only difference is that it
is stand alone software and the users can enter their search terms on their
own computer, not in my online form.

Can this be done without proper programming knowledge? Can I make an *.EXE
out of the stuff in the URL above? I downloaded the Active State Dev Kit,
but the perlexe-module didn't do want I wanted. Should I stop dreaming?

Henk van Ess
www.voelspriet.nl