I'm trying to replicate a series of fully functional
cgi scripts from Apache over to IIS.

I'm almost successful with one major sticking point.

I can run external commands from within my scripts if
run at the command prompt.  However, every time I try
to run an external command from within the script via
the web server, I get a bad file descriptor message.
>From what I can tell, the paths seem to be correct and
IIS is simply being stubborn (I know most of you are
probably surprised by that).

Has anyone run into a similar problem, know of any IIS
configuration settings to tweak, or know specific code
workarounds within the scripts themselves?

Thanks

Ted