Can anyone recommend a program to test CGI scripts on windows before
uploading them to a unix server. I have tried active perl, but my knowledge
of UNIX is very small. This program does not come with instructions of how
to test or run programs. I get the perl/dos type window open but it wont
let me type anything in to it if I am suppose to be able to. Any
suggestions on what I can use or where I can find instructions on Active Perl.

Check out www.my-pcdoctor4u.com for all kinds of FREE items including FREE
E-Cards.