<input type="image" src="submit.gif" alt="Submit Form">

Then just make a submit.gif for what you want to use as the submit image.

-----Original Message-----
From: Patrick [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, February 06, 2002 5:47 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: CGI Form Submit Buttons

Is there any way to change the way a submit button looks on forms and CGI
generated forms. I want to try to have them looking like the other buttons
on my site instead of the standard grey buttons that come as default.
PAT
By the way thanks for all the tips on text editors

Check out www.my-pcdoctor4u.com for all kinds of FREE items including FREE
E-Cards.