Hi -

I am getting the following error when running a cgi script in IIS.This same code
worked fine using Apache and I am not sure what is happening.
The error is:
Perhaps the capitalisation of DBD 'ODBC' isn't right. at
C:\Inetpub\Scripts\clickcount.cgi line 210

Here is my connection code:
 $dbh = DBI->connect( q{DBI:ODBC:ExLinks},
                        {RaiseError => 1,
                         PrintError => 1,
                         AutoCommit => 1} );

The ODBC.pm file is located in the \perl\site\lib\dbd\ directory, and I did not
think this was the problem. Although there is a w32odbc.pm file there as well.
If I chnage the script to
 $dbh = DBI->connect( q{DBI:w32ODBC:ExLinks}

I get a similar error to the error above. I saw a note from a while ago stating
this might be a permissions error and to check the odbc entry for the db. Once I
am in regedit.,however, I am not sure where to look to change this ??(I did set
the odbc connection up using 'system dsn')..
Any help would be greatly appreciated :>
Thanks in advance,
Liz H.