Hi,

I need to be able to create a web page that has "page breaks" in it. I
need users to be able to print out multiple copies of invoices and
address
labels. I will have a CGI form that asks the user how many invoices and
how many address labels they need. Then I need to output some html,
which
can just be printed from the browser with each address label and invoice

on a seperate page.

I think there might be a way to do this with tables. However I cannot
find any documentation about it.

Is there anything you might suggest trying?

Thanks,
Carolyn