Hello,

I am redirecting this question from beginners-cgi to beginners. Please respond
to the original poster ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) and the beginners list. Please
remember that non-CGI related questions should not be send to beginners-cgi.
Thanks.

Cheers,
Kevin

--
[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
Everywhere is walking distance if you have the time.