Hi all,

I am new in Perl world, and I saw many messages telling that  it is a
security problem is someone can download the passwd file from a Unix
machine.
I have 2 questions:
1. As far as I know, that file has the passwords crypted and the person who
download it won't see the real password.
Or, are there guys who can break that protection?
2. If I run Apache under Windows 2k, do I still have this problem?

Thank you for help. I want to be prepared for making good Perl scripts.

Teddy,
My dear email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]