On 3/5/02 12:52 AM, GsuLinuX <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> thanx, but i got a huge html code and converting like that will cost be too
> much, isn't there a method pratique like
> print <<"html code";
>
> ?!??!?!!??
>
> thanx
>
> Derya

It's all a matter of what you want to do. If you want the benefits of
CGI.pm, you'll have to convert your code.

But assuming you already have working code, there's no point to converting
to CGI.pm. There's no inherent advantage to code that get printed via
CGI.pm, other than the fact that your code might be updated (i.e. from HTML
to XHTML) when you upgrade the module itself.

If you already have all your HTML, the only thing I could see CGI.pm being
useful for would be to parse input (which _doesn't_ involve converting your
HTML).

hth,
--
Michael