I've got a nice script that uploads images.Lovely.
but it renames the images, according to their associated record number,
which all works fine, but occasionally i want to replace the image.
now, i know the folder is writable to, but for some reason, it won't allow
the script to either overwrite the existing image, or even unlink it and
write a new one.
is it something to do with the fact that all the images are saved as owner
"www" and group "www", whereas the scripts are of owner "matt" and group
"group"?  i can't even chmod the files to anything after i upload them.
what do i need to do to allow me to overwrite them? change the ownership of
my scripts to "www"?
any help would be much appreciated!
cheers,
  Matt