From: Fred Sahakian [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: 06 March 2002 17:23
To: <
Subject: URL Fetcher Java/Perl

Dont ask but our servers dont support .SHTML extensions so I need a Java
script that can do some URL Fetching, or data fetching.  I have a java
script that works a bit, but can not handle carriage returns in the data
file, it will not print if a data file (the fetched document) has a carriage
return.  Anyone have experience with this sort of dilema?

thanks.

This E-mail is confidential.  It should not be read, copied, disclosed or
used by any person other than the intended recipient.  Unauthorised use,
disclosure or copying by whatever medium is strictly prohibited and may be
unlawful.  If you have received this E-mail in error please contact the
sender immediately and delete the E-mail from your system.