From: fliptop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: James Woods <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: mysterious leading spaces (same foreach problem w/ more
details)
Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2002 19:41:45 -0500

James Woods wrote:

>That leading space is causing me headaches. when trying to do a foreach
>on the array, after submitting the form.

instead of packing a huge array into one form var like this:

<input type='hidden' name='drawHidden' value='@Draw'>

why not pass it like this (in your html):

<input type="hidden" name="drawHidden" value="$Draw[0]">
<input type="hidden" name="drawHidden" value="$Draw[1]">

etc...

then you can process it as such:

@drawHidden = $cgi->param('drawHidden');

James Woods
Web Developer for Christ by night
WebMaster at http://www.tacoma.washington.edu by day
Web Applications and Cold Fusion Programming
[EMAIL PROTECTED]