Hi all

I work in an ORACLE Forms environment. The client is switching to Perl.  Is it
possible
to create a complete data entry system for the Web using Perl?  ORACLE Forms allows you
to create multiple data entry blocks in a form and to support "1 to many 1 to many"
relationships
using multiple tables.  One form can be used to perform the QUERY, UPDATE, DELETE,
and INSERT functions.

Can any one point me to a "HOW TO", or information, or an existing application
available for examination
that demonstrates these capabilities using Perl on the Web?

Thanks for your help
Charles