Hi Andrew,

Please read the perlsec man page (perldoc perlsec) to learn about -T.
If something still isn't clear, ask for some clarification.

@INC is an array Perl uses to hold a list  of directories which it will
search for modules which are 'use'-ed or 'require'-ed.

perl -wle 'print $_ . "\n" for @INC';

And, after you have read perlsec (why do I always type that as perlsex
first?) you will be able to know why :

perl -Twle 'print $_ . "\n" for @INC';

Gives slightly different output.

Cheers,
Kevin
On Wed, Apr 03, 2002 at 02:49:10PM -0800, Andrew Rosolino ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) said
something similar to:
> What does the -T Switch do? Please explain as you
> would to a newbie, watch the fancy words.
>
> also, what is perl's search path & @INC?
>
> Thank You, Andrew

[Writing CGI Applications with Perl - http://perlcgi-book.com]
I hate it when my foot falls asleep during the day because that
means it's going to be up all night.
        -- Steven Wright