Hi all,

I want to make my web site and I don't know if it is a good idea to use many
CGI scripts to write html pages.

The server where I have my page doesn't allow SSI and I can't write HTML
pages that contains counters, etc, and I need to write the whole page as a
CGI script.
1. Do I have another option in this case?

I don't know if it is a good idea to make too many CGI scripts that create
web pages with links to the other pages and files because I am not sure if
the search engines will index my web site very well.
I read that Google indexes these pages  but they don't recommend them.

I also read this on Google:

Fiction: Sites are not included in Google's index if they use ASP (or some
other non-html file-type.)
Fact: At Google, we are able to index most types of pages and files with
very few exceptions. File types we are able to index include: pdf, asp, jsp,
hdml,
shtml, xml, cfml, doc, xls, ppt, rtf, wks, lwp, wri.

2. In this list there is no CFM or CGI or pl.
Do you know if they will index these pages?

Thank you for some light.

Teddy,
My new email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]