I have this obscure problem, that I feel should be really easy to solve.
But, I can't figure it out. I've been skimming trough both Learning Perl and
Programming Perl, but I suddenly feel blind to the code.

Here are some snips from the code:
print header(), start_html("Registrering til arrangement"), h1("Velg
arrangement");
print hr(), start_form;
print p("Velg arrangement: ", popup_menu("arrangement", \@arrangement));
print p(submit("Velg"));
print end_form(), hr;

## The code to populate param("arrangement") from an array.
## This works fine.

$registrerte = param("arrangement");

## Assign the chosen param to $registrerte

open (REGISTRER, ">>/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$registrerte") or
die("Kan ikke apne $registrerte: $!\n");

## param("arrangement") is a filename, I'm here trying to open that file.
## I thought this would just interpolate fine.
## But, at the point in my script I get an Internal Server error.

## Earlier in my script I'm doing this:

if (param("arrangement")) {

$registrerte = param("arrangement");

open (TELLE, "/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/$registrerte") or die("Kan
ikke apne $registrerte: $!\n");
while (<TELLE>) {
$teller++;
}
close TELLE;

## This works fine. $teller has the number of lines in $registrerte.

>From /var/log/httpd/error_log:
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/nuugmedlem.cgi line 61.
Use of uninitialized value in concatenation (.) at
/Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/nuugmedlem.cgi line 61.
Kan ikke apne : Is a directory
[Sun Apr  7 18:12:22 2002] [error] [client 127.0.0.1] Premature end of
script headers: /Library/WebServer/CGI-Executables/nuugmedlem.cgi

Anyone have a idea whats going wrong?

I have attached the full script for those interested.

Tor