From: Octavian Rasnita [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Sunday, April 07, 2002 8:39 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Do I need MySQL?

Hi all,

I want to read and sort a comma separated file like:

abc,Metallica,Larry
bcd,Megadeth,Wall
cde,Ozzy,Perl

I want to be able to sort the line using all the 3 columns.
I am a beginner in Perl and I don't know to use MySQL yet.
Is it possible to do what I want without a database?

Thank you!
Teddy,
My new email address is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

---