I have install ActivePerl 5.6.1.630 in folder c:\perl
then I have run ppm and do the fallowing:

PPM> install dbi
Install package 'dbi?' (y/N): y
Installing package 'dbi'...
Error installing package 'dbi': Could not locate a PPD file for package dbi

this is error message and my question is:

1.way I can't install dbi when I am offline? This package I can install only when I am
online like others pelage ("INSTALL DBD-Mysql")

2.Can I connect cgi with Microsoft access database " *.mdb " and how to configure
those relationship?
3. Can I use Microsoft access database " *.mdb " on servers where is supported mysql?
4.How can I reply on messages because I don't see button "reply"??

Thanks,
Dragan