Hi all,

I know in this newsgroup nobody like to answer posts like "Please, make my
homework!", and I am not talking about homework at all.

Can someone give me a little function that will receive a filename and a
string, and append this string to the file referenced by filename? My
problem is that this will run on a webserver. Do I have to use lock or
there's no problem when appending to a file?

Thanks in advance,

Rafael

(I know almost nothing about Perl; If I could use Delphi or even C++ on my
server I wouldn't be asking you :-)