Hi,

        I forgot to ask this...

        In the other parts of my modPerl script, are there any other
glaring errors in my programming style that I've programmed for modPerl
besides the problem with that particular variable and what's the easiest
way to fix them without changing my lovely style. :-)

        My script should work okay in non-modPerl, if it works for the 8
or so times that it does work right before it starts reusing old variable
values, right?

        Bye
        Elwyn