Hello,

I'm trying to figure out how to send emails through Sendmail with an email
list that could change at any given time.  I'm trying it with a text file
now:  (file is in this format: email, email, email, email)

$mailprog = '/usr/sbin/sendmail';
$recipient = '/path/to/email.txt';
open (MAIL, "|$mailprog -t") or dienice("Can't access $mailprog!\n");
print MAIL "BCC: $recipient\n";
print MAIL "Reply-to: tmay\@sierrasoho.org\n";
print MAIL "Subject: Testing\n\n";
print MAIL <<End1;
Testing
End1
close(MAIL);

It does not work.  I tried putting all of them in an array, does not work.
I just need $recipient to be a separate list because it will always be
changing.

Any ideas?