I would like to create a html frameset plus the pages for the frameset.
In the top frame should go the menu (which is now displayed in a table
at the top of the page), below that the pages the user creates by
clicking on the button.

Until now I have not found out how to fill the frameset  with the pages.
(I know how to create the frameset and the different pages via CGI, but
do not know how to put it all together)

Normally a frameset looks (as you all know) somewhat like that:

        <frameset rows="80,*" frameborder="NO" border="0" framespacing="0">
          <frame src="path/to/file" name="topFrame" scrolling="NO" noresize >
          <frame src="path/to/file" name="mainFrame">
        </frameset>

Now I do not know/understand, how to replace the src="path/to/file" with
the corresponding sub (i.e. sub menu).... :(

Thanks for your help,

Sven