Hi There,

I have a question about Perl in combination with Apache.
You can set restricted areas within Apache to force autentication.

Afterwards you can read the userid using :
my $user = ($ENV{'REMOTE_USER'});

But as you can see below, there also is a group called htuser in this case.
Does anyone know if there is a way to find out in what group they are, using ENV ?
So that $group in: "my $group = ($ENV{'REMOTE_GROUP'});" would work.
In this case it won't harm, but I intend to use multiple groups for access.

<Directory /path/to/cgi-bin/IPlib>
   AuthName "RESTRICTED ACCESS"
   AuthType Basic
   require group htuser